Sunday, September 12, 2010

Chicken Shack: MCAS Must Do!

A MUST DO according to MCAS Iwakuni is the Chicken Shack. It is a restaurant that is made up of a different buildings and has some attractions. Everyone for MCAS Iwakuni goes there, it is actually one of the tours through our cultural adaptation group. I had not been there yet, except for when I got lost, so it was definitely a must do when the girls were here and before I leave in a few short weeks. One of the big things at the Chicken Shack, o that is not the real name but the name "the Americans" call it, is that they serve chicken on a stick. It is also traditional seating, no shoes and on the ground, the thing that made me laugh was that the section of the restaurant we were in was all Americans. The food was surprisingly really tasty!

Alison with her chicken and me with my tofu!





No comments:

Post a Comment