Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Canal City

One of the big things in Fukuoka besides Tenjin is Canal City. There is a huge walkway that takes you across the highway to canal city, which is more shopping and entertainment in a cool, slightly open building.



I loved these kids, they were having so much fun. They didn't have a care in the world and didn't notice anyone and were just loving being kids. They made me smile. So much of our lives is spent running and rushing we should all have a day to play in the fountain.


Their little brother clearly thought they were crazy.
They have a water show that is set to music.


They also have bands that play there.
They reminded me of a Japanese version of a hippy band.




Yup smoking outside not allowed.
This bear was filled with bottle caps; I thought this was pretty and cool.
I have a soft spot for bears since I owned over 200 growing up!




No comments:

Post a Comment