Monday, August 2, 2010

Best Castle Thus Far...............

Before the Drum Festival began we walked around the town and went to Kokura Castle, which is right above the festival. After awhile you start to feel the way about castles as you do with churches in Italy, it is just another castle. However, I was pleasantly surprised by this castle. It was awesome! It was interactive and had so many fun things part of it and amazing views. I think this is my favorite castle thus far!

Views of the Castle and from the top of the Castle:











You can get into the Palanquin and take a ride; however, it is a small space and I don't know how I fit! It didn't move when I was in it so I just thought I weighed too much, I didn't realize until I got out that you had to hit a button to make it move!! OOPS!




This was me getting out of the Planquin, let me tell you I was not that graceful getting in that little box!!


I love some of their signs!



They had some awesome cutouts, please see that this round face is definitely not geisha material!



2 comments: