Monday, July 19, 2010

Kyoto Time............

When I travel I like to kind of wander and walk around the city, I get to see and do everything but I also get to see some surprise things. The parade and the Geishas (next post) are perfect examples of that! Thankfully after the first day, where it completely down poured, we had some great weather and so we could wander around happily!

Here are some pictures from my weekend in Kyoto:

Little kids playing soccer in front of the Kyoto Government Building. They were so cute and made me laugh because they were so into it, running back and forth. They were little (probably around 5 or 6) and were running like they were playing on the Japanese World Cup team. There was a little girl just hanging out and i guess her mom asked her what she was doing and in English she answered "GOALIE". I really do love the little kids here, they are just too cute!






On the steps of the Kyoto Government Building were these kids practicing a dance and their parents were videotaping them, look closely and you can see the parents. I believe they were practicing so they can challenge Tokyo for Japan's Best Dance Crew :)






Kawaramachi Catholic Church in Kyoto. It is sandwiched in between buildings.







Random Pictures:









Higashi-Honganji Temple:










No comments:

Post a Comment